Become a Member
Full membership cost for 2017 has been set at $60.00 pa or $120 for 2 years (2017-2018). Discounts apply for students, trainees, retirees, as well as for multiple memberships for institutions.
All individual membership applications (excl multiple membership) must be accompanied by a membership form completed and sent to the treasurer regardless of which payment method. Please find the form here: NSWAAT Members Application – Individual
- Membership for multiple teachers at one school can be found here: NSWAAT Membership Application – Institution
- The membership year is from 1st January to 31st December.
- Full membership is open to those teachers who are teaching agriculture OR any person with an interest in agricultural education.
- Student membership is available to trainee teachers and students at half the annual fee – $30 pa.
- Retired teachers are given free membership unless the prefer to have voting rights.
There are two ways you can pay for Membership:
1. Payment Via Credit Card:
2. Payment Via Direct Deposit or Cheque:
If you would prefer to pay using direct deposit or cheque, please find the details on the relevant form.For INDIVIDUALS – NSWAAT Members Application – IndividualFor INSTITUTIONS – NSWAAT Membership Application – InstitutionIMPORTANT : If sending a cheque for your membership, please make it payable to “NSW Association of Agriculture Teachers” and not NSWAAT.
To request a TAX INVOICE / RECEIPT for MEMBERSHIP email the treasurer, Graham Quintal, at:
(NSWAAT does not collect GST)