You must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident to apply for permanent employment in NSW public schools. Qualified School teachers approved or eligible to teach with the NSW Department of Education and Communities are eligible to apply for this position. Aboriginal teachers are encouraged to apply.






(Jobs advertised but with applications recently closed)

*Archived Job offers as at 31 December 2016*






return to nswaat homepage